at hand intends to create strategic partnership for practitioners in the EU. liebenslust* takes initiative in the founding of a low-threshold, comprehensible and communicative network with the goal of solidarity and togetherness.
THREE PILLARS OF THE PROJECT:
- Strengthening the sex educational part of youth work via networking and exchange
- Sensitizing the public
- Developing intellectual outputs
In the allotted project window of 2018 to 2020, thousands of people should profit from a new, interconnected cooperation.
Partnerships – unexcited now!
We are working with partner organizations from all over the EU with differing skillsets and experience:
- The Gesellschaft für Sexualpädagogik (GSP, DE) is as a well-established organization that can function as a senior consultant
- Stowarzyszenie Nowa Kultura I Edukacja (NKE, PL) contributes competences in low-threshold work as well as access to diverse audiences
- Conversas Associação Internacional (CAI, PT) has worked for many years with youth in special target audiences
- The partner organization Futuro Digitale (APSFD, IT) contributes know-how of technical implementation of intellectual outputs in the form of innovative communication technologies
- The Verein für Männer- und Geschlechterthemen (VMG, AT) functions as an evaluative partner in the process
First, we will compile the needs and requirements of our partner organizations. We will create three intellectual outputs:
A PLATFORM FOR COMMUNICATION (Website) and networking among people in the field
A SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
A RESOURCE KIT with materials to assist educators with everyday challenges
All three outputs will be implemented and disseminated by the partners throughout the course of the project. The learned strategies for successful public relations work will be applied in the field.
- YOUNG PEOPLE should have public access to good information and be supported in their learning process
- EDUCATORs’ strategies and competencies in low-threshold communication should be strengthened
- PEOPLE who are working in health promotion
…more to come soon – stay tuned